*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Condominium
  2. Modernized Giant
  3. Getting Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/584324-Condominium
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Condominium  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Condominium

    by: anonymous
You were always kind of short, about 5' 0" tall, and you were kind of sensitive about it. All the kids used to make fun of you at school. Now you were grown up. You have never told anyone, but you were secretly gay. You had never actually been with a man, but you had looked at pictures on the internet and they aroused you. You met a guy on the internet and agreed to meet him at his condo. The first thing you notice is that it has a very tall door. You ring the doorbell and hear a "Come in," so you walk in. You also notice that the ceiling is very high. "In here." You walk into the room to see a man working out in nothing but a pair of shorts. He gets off the machine and stands up and to your astonishment, he seems to keep rising and rising. Finally he has stood up all the way. He is taller than anyone you have ever seen before. As he walks toward you, you look down at his feet, which were at least 18" long, then up his long, muscular legs to his well toned abs, which are about eye level to you. Then you continue up to his protruding chest and up to his handsome face and black hair. He is at least 9' 0". "Wow. You're tiny," he says as he looks down at you. You are too awestruck to say anything. "I'll bet I could pick you up with one hand." He reaches down with his muscular arm and picks you up by the shirt, holding you at eye level. He jokingly does curls with you, then drops you. You fall to the floor. "You're a little wimp. Well, guess I'm gonna be your new master." He puts his huge foot on your chest. It was sweaty because he was working out and you can smell it from there. You suddenly snap out of it and become angry. "Let me up! You're not my master!"

He increases pressure. You feel like your ribs are going to snap. His foot covers most of your chest and his heel goes down to your stomach. You push up as hard as you can, but can not even budge it. He is too strong. "Don't talk to your master that way. Now, kiss my foot and make up." He slowly raises his foot and moves it up above your face. The smell is even stronger. He slowly loweres it. You push up on his foot with your tiny hands, but can not hinder it at all. Soon his hot, sweaty sole is pressing against your face. The smell is unbearable. "Kiss the foot, dweeb." You are incredibly angry and completely helpless. His foot is easily twice as long as your head and comletely covered your whole face. He could easily crush your skull if he wanted to.

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss it.

2. Refuse to kiss his sweaty foot.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymous (UN: gl9872000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/584324-Condominium