*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3155011-Paris-Hilton-comes-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: Paris Hilton comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Paris Hilton comes in

    by: Sckft
The door opens and all I can see are 2 giant bare feet walking into the room. I can hear her voice, she is talking on her cell phone about last nights formal event and how she was upset that she did not win any fashion awards. Who was this giant women and how did I get trapped under her bed. She walked over and sat down on her bed dangling her feet inches from me. She was looking in her mirror across from where she was sitting so I managed to get a look at her face. I couldn’t believe it, it was Paris Hilton! How did she become a giant? She started to swing her giant feet and the smell hit me again! It was intoxicating and made me dizzy and weak. I needed to get out from under the bed. I started to look for a way to escape So that Paris wouldn’t see me. I needed a distraction but I couldn’t think straight. The smell of her feet was too much. I felt my mind wanting to submit to Paris’s feet. What was happening to me?!? The more she swung her giant feet, the more her scent intoxicated me. The smell was causing me to loose control…I needed to escape…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Paris sees me under bed

*Noteb*
2. Paris leaves the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sckft (UN: 2sckft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3155011-Paris-Hilton-comes-in