*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/424300-Big-Horse-bigger-ass
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1286542
The animals on this farm have certain... needs...
This choice: The Stable  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Big Horse... bigger ass

    by: Farmlover
You enter the Stable, expecting to see someone, but are instead greeted by a huge ass. You peer around the ass, and see a horse grazing contentedly on some hay.

The horse doesnt seem to know your there. If it does, it doesn't show any manners, as it farts in your face.

You expect to gag, but it smells sweet. You breath in the strange aroma, and it seems hypnotic.

You have a closer inspection of the ass, the horse doesnt seem to mind.

Its extremly big, but that may be because the horse itself is quite fat. You peer closer, as you seem to be entranced by this huge hindquarter.

You tempted to lift the tail and push your face in, when suddenly the horse turns, and sees you.

It sees you very close to its ass, and peering at its smooth beauty, when its expression changes from confusion to...

You have the following choices:

1. Anger

2. Erotic (to you)

3. Joy

4. Lust

5. Hunger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farmlover (UN: pancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/424300-Big-Horse-bigger-ass