*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark's coming up....
  2. Mother and Wife
  3. who are you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/1132613-Marks-coming-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Your 35 year old husband, Mark already grown [or still growing]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mark's coming up....

    by: Joe
You open the door to see your husband, Mark, rubbing his backside with a broken wood chair on both sides of him. You gave out a sigh, "I knew it. Something broken." You did pondered how it happen: granted it was old wooden chair, but it can can handle any weight of the family.But you shrugged it off as the chair's parts were coming loose, so the pressure had finally catch up with it You then turned back to d,ur husband, still silently swearing to himself as he still felt the pain on his button. He was your average middle age husband and father with a business job: He kept an eye on his weight though he still had a a pot belly to him. H was also sporting a bushy beard and mustache "What are you doing Matt's computer, Mark" you ask him
"Ugh," he moaned, "Since my computer short circuit the other day, I need to use Matt's for my every day use, including to pay the bills I got from that computer."
"We were lucky it was a shock and didn't effect you in the least. That nuclear overload had the whole town upset."
"I'll be even more upset when they credit card companies ruin my credit when I can't pay them on time. I'm going to use Sue's computer, what's her pasword?"
"'biebertimberlake,' all in smaller case"

And your loveable, though bitter, husband got off his butt and walk out you son's room, only to bang his head on the door entrance and swear again down the hall. You were about to start to pick up your son's clothes when you remembered: Mark maybe a bit tall, but he never banged his head on Matt's door before. You shrugged it off, dismissing that Mark was just taller in the morning like everyone else.

Letting your husband continue his work undisturbed, you let him work in peace. Around lunch time: you heard another bump in Sue's room, louder before, following a long lists of swears unleashed by Mark, which seem to travel from Sue's room above, to the hallway and down the stairs. You could hear your husband stomping the whole way too.

You just put launch down on the table when you hear the end of his rant, "... cheap-ass furniture breaking down on us. Lil! Do we have those receipts for them?" You were about to turn around when you saw him.
Mark, the man who was just above your eye level: was now a full two heads taller than you now. His shirt had become tighter around his bod, and his long-pants have become high waters.All of this seem to elude Mark at the time.
"Lil?"
"Uh," you said regain your senses. So Mark just grew a feet or 2 now... no big problem... right? "Uh, they're in the bill box in your room."
"Kay." Mark said, dismissing your strange behavior. You then notice that his "stomping" from earlier were really his normal steps at that height,

Soon it came to watch your favorite show together right before picking up the kids. As you met your husband in the TV room, he had grown another 2 feet and was still not aware of it. You were freaking out; but still, you can't see whats wrong with Mark.. at least not yet.

As Mark was watching the tv, you were watching him, and then you see it, that Mark was...

You have the following choices:

1. growing bigger and bigger

2. growing biger and fatter

3. growing biger and buffer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: silverzeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/1132613-Marks-coming-up