*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/1252125-Your-15-year-old-daughter-Sue-already-grown-or
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: Your 15 year old daughter Sue already grown [or growing]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your 15 year old daughter Sue already grown [or...

    by: Unknown
- After you entered your daughter's room you saw that her breasts had rip apart her shirt swelling up more and more, her bra was nearly to give up also her entire clothes getting more tighter every second, she was near to 9 feet,

You ask in horror: "Sue how you are growing??!! Stop right now!!"
Sue: "Sorry mom, but it can't be stopped now, I drinked an entire bottle of a growing formula, I was thinking to share it with my best friend Kelly but one of the bottles fell out of my hands few minutes ago so my first reaction was to drink it before it was too late without figuring out that the effect will be so inmediatly, the good thing is that soon I will outgrow the house and hoepfully the entire city hahaha!"
You: "What?! So you will outgrow everything and crushed everything beneath you??!! Sue please think about it!!"
Sue: "As I told you, it can't be stopped!, and mom this growing experience had make me everything in another way, I want to be huge but not alone I need someone else to drink that bottle before is destroyed under my growing body! So the only person that is right now with me before I outgrow the house is you! Drink it!!!"
You: "Sue what are you thinking!? Iam your mother!!"
Sue (reaching 12 feets): "I know that but after you drink that bottle you will not care about that and surely you will want to join me being too lesbian giantess!! Think it right mom, just leave it there and be crushed under my goddess body or join me and also become a goddess, gorwing bigger than cities or even countries!!"

Then you look around her room and see the other bottle with the growing formula, you took it and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/1252125-Your-15-year-old-daughter-Sue-already-grown-or