*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/901187-redou-father-husban-option
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1288664
You wake up one day, and one of your family members begins to grow
This choice: redou father husban option  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

redou father husban option

    by: PartyLikeIt's1609
As you shut off your alarm clock and get up. you come with a bad feeling for the day ahead. as you get dress your feelings grows more instant. you check on the kids to see if there fast asleep. you walk in katie's room and see her pretty face as she sleep you kiss her on the cheek and walk out of the room. you check on micheal see all his game consoles and everything on the floor you close the door as you didn't want to break anything and head down stair down to the kichen and open up the food cupboard and get a fresh box of your favourite cereal and pour it in a bowl. after your breakfast you quickly go to your room and kiss your wife before heading for work. sarah wake up from the kiss sarah "david is that you what time is it" you" it 6.35 hunny" sarah " that early i am going back to sleep glad it half term" you" lucky for some but can you ring me when there any problems" sarah" ok david but i can handle the kids myself" sarah laughed you heads down stairs and exit the front door to his car.

hours later you get a call from sarah about?

You have the following choices:

1. Herself your 37 year old wife

2. Katie 18 year old daughter

*Noteb*
3. Michael 16 year old son

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PartyLikeIt's1609 (UN: darkultima88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantesslover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1288664-Growing-family/cid/901187-redou-father-husban-option