*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the birthday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1289401-shrunk-at-Jan-my-neighbors-house/cid/424630-the-birthday
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1289401
brian shrink for jan or shrink her bad son
Chapter #1

the birthday

    by: briankuk
one day you was going see your good friend jan where it was her birthday and you had a thing for her where you two got on well under like her son jack who only come see her if he wanted something and then go back out.

you get to jan house and kock on the door and when she answers the door you say happy birthday cutie and jan smile back saying thank sweetie pie and kiss you before letting you in.

as you walk in you hand her a birthday cake and sit down as jan go do you two some wine, when she get back she hand you your wine and ask if you got her anything.

you look at her with a big smile on your face and you ask her if she remember talking about her liking to have a tiny man to play with and if he was the tiny man she would look after him and have some fun but if it was her son she would mess him for some payback.

when jan said she would still love to have you as her tiny man and still do them things with you and mess her under caring son.

You have the following choices:

1. show give her, her jack and a some remote that she can make him big or small

2. you shrink to, 2 inches

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 briankuk (UN: brianuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
briankuk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1289401-shrunk-at-Jan-my-neighbors-house/cid/424630-the-birthday