*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. tiny brian
  2. the birthday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1289401-shrunk-at-Jan-my-neighbors-house/cid/424657-tiny-brian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1289401
brian shrink for jan or shrink her bad son
This choice: you shrink to, 2 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

tiny brian

    by: briankuk
jan look down to see you sanding next to her feet so she picked you up and put you on the table next to her and after a small pause Jan asked how did you shrink and did you do this for her.

you tell her that the watch you are wearing can shrink you to any size you want and grow you back and that it make it easily for you two to talk without it hurting your ears and you also told her yes you did do it for her and you, you also told her after that night where you two role-played of him being shrunk it got you wondering what it would be like in her panties as she walk around or in her bra.

Jan looked at you and she told you that she really happy that you like her a lot where she feel the same way for you and she would love to have you in her underwear but then she said if i remember right, in the role-play you love being in my nice long hair.

jan pick you up and say where would you love to go today my love

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. in her hair

*Noteb*
2. down her bra

3. down her panties

*Noteb*
4. or she put you in her wine, playing around

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 briankuk (UN: brianuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
briankuk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1289401-shrunk-at-Jan-my-neighbors-house/cid/424657-tiny-brian