*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shego
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295575-Kim-Possible-swap/cid/2044591-Shego
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1295575
You get swapped with a Kim Possible Character
This choice: Shego  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shego

    by: searedant
You were what you felt a pretty average teen. You looked dashing, but not good at sports. But you were a Kim Possible fan, and your favorite character( and crush) was Shego. Her looks, and her dangerous persallity. Though when you went to bed for the night, you began to fell like your soul was being lifted from you. And then immediately placed down again, but you couldn't get the feeling that something felt off...

When you woke up you found yourself in a pretty strange room, dull, like a cell. You rubbed you face, which felt softer than usual, and had long black hair get in your face. You then realized that it was YOUR hair. You shot upward and found a hand mirror on a nightstand next to you. You quickly looked into it and saw Shego's face!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Calm down, thinking this is a dream.

2. You faint.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 searedant (UN: epicness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295575-Kim-Possible-swap/cid/2044591-Shego