*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295693-The-Expansion-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya/cid/1959519-A-vial-from-the-sky
by Fox
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1295693
Haruhi and the SOS girls expand in various ways
This choice: Butt Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A vial.. from the sky?

    by: Fox
[Chapter originally by: wowee]

It was as normal as a day could be. If you taken into account that you were using the word normal as a verb to describe a day with Haruhi in it. As I walked to school uphill all the way, I noticed Haruhi turn from around the corner... I started to slowly turn around and start running as fast as I could in another direction when she called my name. I begrudgingly accepted that she had saw me and slowly walked up to her.
"Hey, Hey Kyon, you'll never guess what just happened!" she said to me as I approached her. Try me, I thought.
"I found this" she said as she presented me with a large vial. "It's was weird, like the night before I was thinking what I could do to improve my looks, and then I wake up the next morning and this thing just plain plops on my head." She continued babbling on, but I blocked her out of my head. This was not good... whatever was in this vial, it was probably better left in there and if she opened it.. ugh... who knows what would happen. But before I could say anything she snatched the vial out of my hands.
"So...what exactly is that?" I asked trying to sound as casual as usual.
"Well duhh, didn't you here me? It hit my head as I was walking by a beauty salon so it's got to be a perfume of sorts."
Yes, yes that was it just perfume, nothing out of the ordinary, I lied to myself. Then I watched as Haruhi opened the stopper of the vial and lightly splashed herself with perfume. I had to admit it smelled absolutely perfect. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sweet smell. Which of course was a bad idea being around Haruhi as to take your eyes off her for one second was a big mistake...
Luckily she had just taken off a few meters ahead of me. Also I hadn't noticed it before and it's not that I'm a pervert or anything but had school uniformer been designed shorter this year? Anyways the next time I saw Haurhi was in...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gym Class

*Noteb*
2. Classroom

*Noteb*
3. SOS club room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295693-The-Expansion-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya/cid/1959519-A-vial-from-the-sky