*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 1: clothes morpher story
  2. 1st story list
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/571510-story-1-clothes-morpher-story
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: 1st story - clothes morpher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

story 1: clothes morpher story

    by: Federation
You are a seventeen year old guy with an eighteen year old sister and a two year old brother. You have no girlfriend but there is a girl at school you have a crush on and would like to ask out but haven't gotten around to it yet. One night you are walking home from your best friend's house when you are struck by lightning. This causes you to black out.

While you are out you "hear" a voice that says, "You are now capable of switching bodies with someone by wearing their clothes. Use this new power however you wish but remember that I'll be watching!"

When you come to you are in a hospital bed your family is all around you. The doctor then comes to tell you that everything seems to be alright and sends you home. Once home you go into your room and wonder whether the voice was telling the truth. To test it you decide to try and swap with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/571510-story-1-clothes-morpher-story