*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1299159
It's not all about sex! Read on and you'll see Beast Boy's growing pains!

It's not all about sex! Read on and you'll see Beast Boy's growing pains!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There is a storyline to it, so I may tweak your work to fit into the storyline
Co-Writer: Author's Name or Edited: Author's Name may appear on the entry you have submitted


***WARNING THIS STORY WILL TURN FOR THE TWISTED VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED***


Beast Boy's growing up and some changes are coming along the way... Keener senses, a hardened member, a change in height, a larger feet size, a hardened member, pointy, pointy ears, O' and a hardened member.

Seems like his growth spurt is really getting him into trouble.

And there is something wrong with Raven she has been acting strangely ever since Beast Boy's growth spurt started... She displays a massive amount of emotions. But are all of those emotions hers?

And Robin is battling his own demons. He has an internal conflict with his love for Starfire, but before all of this he was beginning to feel for Beast Boy... Now he only lashes out afraid that he won't be accepted by Bruce Wayne, his teammates, or society...

Teen Titans. Growth, death, betrayal, lust... Who truly understands how their source of joy could suddenly weave into malice? None of the Titans truly understood that their light was burning out.

And Narc a person in Beast Boy's past is back and he'll stop at nothing to get the old Beast Boy back...

Main Characters

Beast Boy is Bi-Sexual, 17
Robin is hidden. Robin's sexual orientation is up to the entry writer, 19
Raven is Heterosexual, 18

Secondary Characters

Starfire is Heterosexual, 19
Cyborg is Heterosexual, 21

-Narc is Bi-Sexual, 25

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt