*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Binge breakfast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1306722-Sonias-Gaining-Adventure/cid/444050-Binge-breakfast
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1306722
Make Sonia BIGGER and ROUNDER
Chapter #1

Binge breakfast

    by: Unknown
Sonia then walked over to her mother and helped her up. Aleena had gained quite a bit of weight. She had a round larger belly and thicker arms and legs. Finally her butt was rounder and larger.

"What happened?" Sonia asked.

"I don't know I've just been gaining weight recently and caring more about junk food than good regular food." Aleena said.

"Same here but who cares." Sonia said and they walked downstairs to get some breakfast. They quickly grabbed all the boxed dough nuts, toaster pastries and milk in the kitchen and dug in. Slowly as they ate they started getting fatter. Sonia's dress started to strain as her rear and hips fattened up.

After they cleared the table of the food they rushed to the cabinits and started chowing own the other food in the house that didn't need preparing. As Sonia finished off the last bag of cookies she felt extremely full and started to sit down on the floor but her skirt tore off exposing her deep violet colored panties. Her arms had thickened with fat as did her belly and legs. He breasts and cheeks had also filled out as well. Aleena sat down to finishing off some crackers. Her dress hugged her fattened frame, she had put on weight evenly all over her body.

"That was soooo good." Sonia said rubbing her bloated, fat belly. Aleena looked at her and said, "Yeah it was....we should go get some new clothes."

You have the following choices:

1. They go to get new clothes

2. Sonia askes where Sonic and Manic are

3. They decide to just watch TV and stay in for now.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1306722-Sonias-Gaining-Adventure/cid/444050-Binge-breakfast