*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the Aliens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1309044-Close-Encounters/cid/438027-Meet-the-Aliens
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1309044
A story of alien races that have never existed before.
Chapter #1

Meet the Aliens

    by: Flangies
Here are some races to start with:

Xexi: a race of dark green fuzzy humanoids with beady yellow eyes. They resemble a heavy set human in shape. They are tiny, about 3 millimeters tall, but are very strong and fast for their size, like ants. They live in towering colonies of several billion, but they do not have appointed leaders. Their intelligence matches that of primitive man. Also, their planet is filled with odd, more formidable beasts that the Xexi have all tamed.

Ubs: another humanoid race, but very highly advanced. Ubs have bulbous heads with no noticeable features like eyes or mouthes. However, they have an extremely sensitive sense of touch and an ability to extend their proprioception (the ability to tell where your body is in space) to outside their bodies. Their bodies and limbs are thin and bony, but strong. Ubs stand at around 16 feet tall, but weight about as much as a human.

Ma-Istu: an extremely powerful yet peaceful race. Their heads are similar to that of a humanoid dragon, as are their limbs. However, they have 10 arms with hands, and no legs with feet. Their bodies end at the torso, so they move around either by shuffling or by grabbing objects and pulling themselves forward. They are a huge race, at 500 feet.

Astral Jelly: odd, living goo that floats in bulk in outer space. Nobody knows how intelligent it is, but it has the ability to form into complex shapes, and seems to be able to tell the difference between living beings, artificial objects, and common space debris.

You can choose to start a story with one of these choices, or think of your own race, which I strongly encourage.

You have the following choices:

1. Xexi

2. Ubs

3. Ma-Istu

4. Astral Jelly

5. Create your own

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1309044-Close-Encounters/cid/438027-Meet-the-Aliens