*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314905-A-Night-On-The-Town/cid/442262-The-Meeting
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1314905
A vampire WG story.When Minoru meets Kan and follows him to a nightclub, things get bigger
Chapter #1

The Meeting

    by: Shelila
It was late afternoon when he met him...

Minoru had been walking home from work, the setting sun shining into his eyes when he ran into Kan with enough force to send the other man to the floor.

The older teen was skinny and seemed a bit frail, almost sickly as he pulled himself off of the floor, dusting off his dark clothing before scowling at Minoru. "Watch where you're going!" And, without waiting for an apology, the boy rushed down the sidewalk, disappearing into a dark side street shaded by trees.

Minoru shrugged, a bit confused by the black-clad teen but otherwise un-shaken. He ruffled his own hair and continued his trek home.

"What a day..." Minoru sighed as he pulled off his shoes next to the door of his apartment, he needed a drink or better yet to go out on the town. His job for the past three years had been a desk job at a local shipping company. Today they had received an order that was two crates short of what was marked on the invoice, thus Minoru spent the rest of his day dealing with irritable persons over the phone to sort the mess out. Yes, a night out was welcome in his eyes.

~

After pulling together a casual outfit, Minoru set out for his usual haunt: a small bar where he used to get together with his college friends. He found his thoughts returning quite often to the boy he bumped into on the sidewalk. He was very attractive, even with his pale skin and seemingly frail body. Even once Minoru found himself thinking it would be nice to run into him at the bar, get to know him better maybe.

Minoru got just such a chance as he walked out along the side of the street towards the bar when he saw the teen from before, clad in black leather shorts and a tight black top, entering an unmarked building.

Upon closer inspection, Minoru found that it wasn't abandoned, in fact it seemed to be some sort of night club. He opened the door and stepped in.

At first it seemed a bit of a shock, most of the people here seemed no older than 20, just as the mysterious young man Minoru was following. A staircase led to the dance floor, on one side of which were two large speakers that blared techno tunes. What must have been hundreds of people were moving along the floor, dancing in pairs, groups and by themselves as well.

The oddest thing of all though, was a large vat attached to the ceiling, filled with a dep red substance, hanging from it where hundreds of hoses, with small nozzles at the ends.

"Some kind of bar maybe?" Thought Minoru as he looked around the building, this solution seemed plausible, since he couldn't spot any other types of bars and there were a few people placing the nozzles to their mouths.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Came an irritable voice from behind Minoru, the 23 year old turned and found the voice belonged to the stranger.

"You don't belong here! Who'd you come with?!" The boy demanded, crossing his arms.

"Uh...Well..." Minoru couldn't find anyway to explain himself that didn't make him out to be a stalker. "I followed you?" He finally said with an awkward grin.

"Is there a problem Kan?" Demanded a pudgy man, who had just climbed the steps. Minoru noticed that his clothing seemed to not fit him properly, as if he had been smaller when he put it on.

"Uh...No, he's with me." Kan glared at Minoru as if trying to give him a cue. "Isn't that right..."

"Minoru." He stated his own name, and Kan grinned sweetly at the pudgy man.

"We'll be off to go dancing now!" Kan grabbed Minoru's wrist and led him down the stairs to the dance floor.

The scene seemed to have changed a bit since he was gazing down at the crowd from above, out of the many dancers, both female and male, most of them seemed to have outgrown their clothing much like the pudgy man they had encountered at the entrance.

"You're lucky I saved you." Said Kan, golden eyes narrowing at Minoru, who felt his breath hitch a bit at the sight. "Dance!" He said, guiding Minoru's hands to his hips as he began to move to the sound of the music.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Minoru moved as well, pulling Kan close. "You're very pretty you know." A flush rose to Kan's cheeks that Minoru was nearly positive had nothing to do with heat.

The younger man smiled slightly. "Really now? I don't hear many humans say that to me."

"Humans? Aren't you..."

"A vampire?" Offered Kan smirking now and revealing his fangs.

Eyes wide with shock, Minoru coudln't find words.

"I'm not going to bite you, if that's what you're worried about." Kan's voice was flat. "Human blood is disgusting really, we've made our own alternative to it." He gestured to the vat above them.

Minoru relaxed a bit, and followed Kan to one of the hoses. "Don't stop dancing Minoru, or lug-head'll get suspicious and you'll be kicked out." Minoru nodded and pulled Kan close, resting his hands on his hips from behind. "I want you to stick around." The vampire added before closing his mouth on the hose.

The desk worker felt a bit sick as he watched the blood-alternative flow through the tube to Kan's mouth, but a particular wiggle of the younger man's hips brought him back to earth. Kan had closed his eyes, and Minoru ran his hands up Kan's sides.

They continued on for a bit, Minoru sneaking a glance at Kan's tight black outfit he could almost imagine it getting tighter...

Minoru blinked and examined this, it was getting tighter, Kan was growing.

Or at least, he was expanding...

The vampire no longer seemed skinny and frail, his cheeks had puffed out like chipmunks making his lips pucker forward on the nozzle. His arms had expanded as well, becoming thicker.

Minoru's eyes traveled down Kan's arms to his hands, which were raising to hold the tube. Kan's fingers were like thick breakfast sausages, clutching the tube tightly. Minoru's hands were forced outward as Kan's body seemed to almost inflate with fat, pushing outward and making the vampire's black shirt edge up his body, exposing his stomach.

Kan's thighs had expanded to almost four times their original size, his tight shorts stretching to their limit as they struggled to hold in both his legs and his expanded rear-end. Minoru watched, transfixed as Kan's face expanded a bit more, earning the vampire another chin.

The tight black shirt rolled up even more, fully exposing Kan's massive stomach.

"Slow down Kan!" Laughed a girl from next to them, she smiled through pudgy cheeks, and Minoru noticed a small gut poking out from under her halter top. "you might rip your clothes!" She walked off into the group, giving Minoru a clear view of the small circle of vampires.

Each one of them were expanding, growing pudgier with every moment they drank from the hose. None of them were even half as large as Kan had become, but they were noticibly different from before.

Kan removed the tube from his mouth, smacking his lips and turning to Minoru. "Much better, I'd been starving all day!"

Minoru gaped, but couldn't deny that Kan was still attractive.

"Let's dance over there." Kan pointed a pudgy finger to a group closer to the staircase, before grabbing Minoru's wrist in his pudgy hands and waddling across the dance floor.

As they passed, a few other vampires eyed Kan with smiles. "I see Kan's enjoying his night!" One called and another added. "His mother always said he was a big eater!"

Kan waved a fat hand in acknowledgement, leading Minoru to the group and continuing his dancing.

As Minoru put his hands (considerably father apart then before) on Kan's hips and danced to the music, wondering how much weirder this night could become.

What will happen next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shelila (UN: shelila at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shelila has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314905-A-Night-On-The-Town/cid/442262-The-Meeting