*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/447068-Remembrance-of-a-Bleak-Past
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1319633
You are the first human in history to go to a school for giant anthros.
This choice: Class Project  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Remembrance of a Bleak Past

    by: Flangies
You are having that horrible vision again, the one of the human pound. Since there are so many humans strays nowadays, your life had been one of monotony and fear, among millions of others with you. So many humans were at the pound, they had to be kept at dangerously small sizes in order to fit them all. Everything was huge and dangerous. During feeding time, the ten thousand others along with you would share a single bread crumb and one drop of water, the anthros there were so cheap. You all swarmed around the bland sustenance like ants, although you were much more insignificant than an ant. It would take all of your strength just to break the surface tension of that drop of water. But worst of all was the lack of feeling everyone had; you felt like less than a speck of pink dust next to those pound owners.

Your owner hears your whimpering. Slowly, she sticks a black furry hand into your cage and rubs your back. Yes, your owner did change your life for the better. You remember the day she came to the pound and first looked at you through that magnifying glass. She must have been an anthro fox from heaven, that eye was so caring and friendly. For the first time in your life, you felt loved.

Now that she owns you, she is allowed to make you bigger. You feel much safer and respected at your current height of nine inches. Suddenly, the velvet curtain is lifted from your cage, revealing an unfamiliar room. You see empty cages of varying sizes near you, and you notice that they are all on a table, not on the ground. You are nervous about the striking warmness and colors of the room, but when your fox owner speaks to you, you feel comforted.

"So, Dusty, this is my classroom. We're going to be in here five days a week, so have a good look and get comfortable. The students will be here very soon, so don't be frightened when they come through that door." Your master, who is apparantly a schoolteacher, points to a big door with a little window on it. On the bottom, you see a cute poster of an anthro dog holding a little human boy in his paw and petting him. You wish that you could read what was written below that comforting image.

Sure enough, the door starts opening several times, each time revealing a new anthro. All of the young giants start to sit down at chairs with tables attached to them, and they all look at you on your table. You like having this attention; it is much better than being ignored. As the last of the anthros walks in, you notice that they are all...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Little kids

2. In their late teens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/447068-Remembrance-of-a-Bleak-Past