*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Removalists
  2. Going out
  3. Brian begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321403-Growing-Hunger/cid/448740-Removalists
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1321403
M/m Shrinking, growing, and vore.
This choice: Downtown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Removalists

    by: Joel34
As you walk to your street, you get onto your mobile phone, ordering a taxi to take you 1 hour across town to the furniture supply warehouse. You recently organised for a delivery of all new furniture into your house. A removal company was kind enough to take your old stuff away, and now you needed new furnishings straight off the line.

After your long ride, you pay the taxi before heading into the warehouse. You see the two removalists hurrying about. John is a younger guy about your age, muscled with dark skin. He gives you a wave, revealing a thick patch of sweat seeping through his armpit of his shirt. He crouches down to pick up a chair, revealing the size of his groin as it pushes against his dirty old, ridiculously small shorts which have a sweat patch of their own. As you wave and walk past him, you see Chad, the older delivery man, in about his late twenties doing some heavy lifting of his own. His back is turned to you as he peels his sweat-drenched singlet off. His body is muscled, yet with a layer of fat. He is wearing the same shorts as John, with his ass bulging underneath the material, half his butt is hanging out, revealing a massive, dark, hairy crack. He turns around and walks past you with furniture in hand "Hey brian" he says like an uncle to a little nephew.

You head up to the main counter to sign the forms to get your sweet new stuff. With everything sorted you head over to John and Chad, you are getting a lift in the 3 seater truck with them. John brushes his hands over his handsome face and through his curly black hair back, sweat flooding it, he wipes his wet hands on his tight shirt, revealing the definition of his body. "Alright we'll get this stuff onto the truck, but we have to make some stops before we drop this stuff off at your place" Chad pounds up, stretching his arms. His entire bare torso is dripping with sweat, he brushes the liquid off his shaved head, smiling at you. He goes to shake your hand, laughing at your face when you don't know how to react, his hand retracts as he scratches his pubes which burst out over the waistband of his tiny shorts. John catches his eye with an angry stare. "What?" Chad beams "I'm sure he's seen pubes before," he turns to you "You're not gonna complain are you?" The fact that this man is so big and full of self confidence forces you to shake your head.

"Thats the way, see John, guys get guys, we're gonna have a fun trip with you Brian" He throws a heavy, sweaty arm around your shoulders "John, you're driving" Chad says as he slips his sweaty singlet on. The three of you head to the Truck, making sure everything is loaded and secure before climbing into the front seat. With three of you in there, its a tight squeeze, and the day is getting hotter. On either side of you, you feel the sweat seeping onto your clothes from the two burly men. Chad lifts his sweaty arm around the back of you and John. The smell of his armpit is disgusting as he gives it a scratch.

"Are you itchy too Chad?" John questions his partner, one hand resting on the steering wheel as he begins to drive "It must be the dust or something, cuz im itching like crazy" he says as he digs his calloused fingers into his groin, from your vantage point you can hear the scratching of his digits on his cock and scrotum" He keeps his eyes on the road as he withdraws his hand, raising it to his face "Pfwoa that stinks" he coughs, not breaking eye contact with the road. Trying not to stare, you turn to see Chad shove his own hand up the leg of his shorts, with an undignified scratch he retrieves his hand. He lifts it to his face to smell "Hmm. Not too bad..what do you think?" his finger travels under your nose as he brushes to John's face, you almost vomit in your mouth. John takes a sniff before coughing and slapping the hand away. "Thats rotten Chad" He continues driving, with one hand slapping his dark thigh in time with the music on the truck's radio.

Chad pulls his hand back as he shifts his weight around, with a lot of it ending up on you, "How much longer till next stop John? My ass is sweating up like a sauna" with that thought you speak up. "Ugh guys, you know i might get a taxi when you stop, the last thing you need is me being in your way"

You feel both sets of eyes pierce you, John speaks up "You got a problem with us?" he questions, brushing the wet hair from his face. "Uh,, no, just with 3 people its kinda cramped, and with you guys doing such a huge favor i want you to be comfortable" you fumble to say. "PFFT!" Chad scoffs "You think we're uncomfortable?" A a strange pain goes through your gut Finally the truck comes to a stop at their first delivery point. The two get out silently, leaving you sitting in the middle, holding your stomach. As the two work up more of a sweat out the back, you see the truck growing in size, before you know it the pain stops and you are a tiny little man on a truck seat. You see the giant impression of where your ass was, and even more terrifying was the ones left by John and Chad, their smells from before are intensified around you.

With a deafening clank, the two angry giants pull their doors open. As they go to get in the truck, you see their muscles contort and flex as they pull themselves in. Both feature tiny shorts clinging close to their privates, John's groin sticks out proudly as he scratches while Chad's hairy ass hangs half out. You are trapped between these gigantic, disgustingly sweaty, angry men wishing you had kept your mouth shut.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One of them sees you, with an evil look

2. They dont see you, thinking you've left

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purechaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321403-Growing-Hunger/cid/448740-Removalists