*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hunger is now in session
  2. Going out
  3. Brian begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321403-Growing-Hunger/cid/478493-Hunger-is-now-in-session
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1321403
M/m Shrinking, growing, and vore.
This choice: Classes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hunger is now in session

    by: Purechaos
SHIT! You're gonna late for class, you realize as you look at your watch. There's no time for breakfast, you'll just have to go hungry.
You reach the class just in time to walk in with some of the other stragglers. Huh? A test!? Today?? Well, crap.
So, there you are. Just sitting there, looking at your paper. You vaguely knew some of the answers, so you just did your best to fill in what you knew. Damn you're hungry! You're stomach growls loudly. Did anyone hear that? They must have, it was so loud. You NEED to eat soon. You think you might just implode from hunger.
You look up at the guy in front you. Actually, he looks pretty tasty... wait. What did you just think? He was tasty? Must be from lack of food affecting your brain. Although, you're hungry enough you feel you COULD eat that guy.
Another loud growl from your stomach. They must have heard that. You need food. NOW.

You have the following choices:

1. Corner the guy after class

2. Whoa. What's happening? Why is everything getting smaller?

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Purechaos (UN: purechaos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purechaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1321403-Growing-Hunger/cid/478493-Hunger-is-now-in-session