*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Afternoon fun
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1330652-Gaining-on-Vacation/cid/486569-Afternoon-fun
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1330652
Doug is taking a year off to live with his Grandma . And his waist takes a toll
This choice: a little goodie basket with a note on top  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Afternoon fun

    by: ByronB
Doug fumbles around in his bag to find the right key for his Grandma's front door, and eventually finds it. As he enters he is greeted by a goodie basket with a note on top. Doug's a little confused as normally his Grandma's at the door before he has it open, she loves to see Doug. This time however, Grandma was nowhere to be seen.

Doug walks over the the basket and grabs the note:

''Hi honey. Im so sorry Doug, the hospital phoned this morning and they've had a cancellation so they've brought my appointment forward. I tried to call you but you must have left already. Here's some food and that pop that you like, and there's $40 incase you want to nip to the shops or hire a DVD. Feel free to have a friend or two over, and you can use the pool if you would like to, but try not to make a mess. Lots of Love, Grandma x''

Dougs Grandma is an active Grandma!!! She swims often in the small pool in her backyard (shes a wealthy woman) and enjoys to walk a lot. Recently she's been having trouble with her joints which is why she was at the hospital, to see a specialist.

Doug wastes no time in fishing through the goodies in the basket. No end of sweets and crisps, and a homemade lasagne, 2 bottles of tropical-ade and a bottle of strawberry milkshake. Doug does get spoiled during the vacations!

What does Doug do first?

You have the following choices:

1. Call up a friend to use the pool with

2. Hire a DVD and hit the couch with the food and drink

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1330652-Gaining-on-Vacation/cid/486569-Afternoon-fun