*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/496481-Yuki-notices-Shuichi-is-beginning-to-gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1335900
Shuichi Shindou begins to pack on the pounds! What will Yuki do? Male WG
This choice: Yuki notices Shuichi is beginning to gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yuki notices Shuichi is beginning to gain

    by: lonergirl
Yuki was lying next to Shuichi in bed, his arms full of the little rock star. The little brat seemed to always find him in the dead of the night and also seemed to just mould himself to him. And yet no matter how much he, Yuki, hated to cuddle, his arms always seemed to wrap around the little rock star and hold him until he needed a smoke, couldn't resist the urge to write or if it was time for him to get up.

Lying there with the covers somehow kicked to the bottom of the bed (must have happened while they were playing "doctor" earlier) Yuki began to study his much younger lover as he hadn't done for a while. Shuichi had been gone for the past two months on tour and this was his first time home, part of the reason why he had been willing (eager really) to play "doctor" with Shuichi.

He started with Shuichi's hair, noticing that it was two inches longer than it had been before he had left. Still that atrocious bubblegum pink hair. His face seemed to have matured a little, and Yuki noticed with a small smile that Yuki had stubble on his chin.Tomorrow morning Shuichi would most likely be shaving and that was always amusing to watch, no matter how much he pretended that it wasn't.

Yuki then continued his examination of Shuichi's body. Yuki noticed how he had a ring of hickeys around his throat (like a necklace, he thought absentmindedly). His eyes went over Shuichi's chest, smiling a little when he once again noticed the nipple piercing in Suichi's right nipple. He had gotten that right before he'd left. He'd been furious but now it amused him to know how lively Shuichi was, not even slowing down even now two years after Shuichi had forced this relationship upon him.

Yuki's eyes then trailed down to Shuchi's stomach and there they stayed, glued. Blonde eyebrows furrowed as he studied Shuchi's stomach. Before he had left they had been finely toned abes, but now it wasn't only soft smooth skin. In fact, it seemed to curve a little. His eyes flicked down to Shuichi's hips. They weren't as boney as they used to be. In fact, were those the beginnings of love handles?

Yuki carefully drew away from Shuichi, crawling out of bed with a graceful ease that came from years of practice. He stumbled across the room, searching for his pants that he had discarded earlier that were currently with-holding his cigarettes from him. Once he found them and had one lit up and inbetween his lips, Yuki returned to the edge of the bed, carefully studying Shuichi.

He had noticed earlier that Shuichi had seemed a little softer, physically at least. He just hadn't taken note of it since they had been too busy (in the throes of passion) for him to do anything but pay attention (worship) Shuichi.

He breathed out a cloud of smoke as he noticed how Shuichi's cheeks were also a little rounder, having lost some of it's childishness from the past couple years. And why hadn't he noticed that Shuichi's arms were a bit thicker as was other parts (his delectable rear-end and thighs) of his body?

The lost thought caught Yuki off guard, making him inhale a little too sharply with that cigarette still pressed firmly between his lips. He quickly ripped the cigarette away and coughed as quietly as he could, getting his breath back. One he had, he quickly thought back to that surprising thought.

Had he thought that Shuichi's rear-end and thighs were delectable because they were meatier?

(You mean fatter?) Yuki shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He then quickly turned away from the bed and went towards his computer to work on his latest story and to forget about Shuichi's slight weight gain.

It didn't matter. Not really. It was barely even noticeable. He had only noticed because Shuichi was naked and he had become quite accustomed to how Shuichi's body felt over the past couple of years.

(You didn't care in bed. In fact, you enjoyed it.) Yuki growled, clutching his hair.

"Shut up!" he growled angrily at his thoughts. Surprisingly, they fell silent. He turned on his computer, then getting up and going to the kitchen for something to drink while he worked.

As he walked into the kitchen, he was surprised to find Shuichi standing (he's still naked!) in front of the open fridge, pulling out a candy bar that he had stashed in there before he had left.

(He looks so edible right now! I could eat him up like he's going to eat that candy bar!)

Yuki quickly forced that thought away, but it persisted in echoing in his head. With a soft growl, he put his cigarette out in the sink and stalked over to Shuichi, ripping the candybar from his hand and slamming the fridge shut.

"Yuki! What-" Shuichi began but Yuki had already ripped the wrapper off of the candybar and had Shuichi pressed up against the fridge. He then shoved the candybar into Shuichi's mouth, using his other hand to hold (grope) Shuichi to him.

"Enjoy that candybar because we're going back to ged!" Yuki growled, not sure what had just come over him. Shuichi on the other hand was just melting against the blonde writer.

"Mmm, yes sir." he purred around his candybar, wrapping his arms around Yuki's neck. Yuki growled, taking the other half of the candy bar into his mouth before forcefully kissing Shuichi, forcing the rest of the candybar against his reaching tongue and into his questing mouth. Shuichi groaned and quickly swallowed the candybar, pulling back far enough to grin at Yuki.

"Chocolate kisses. I think I like those." Shuichi informed him enticingly.

Yuki growled, "Shut up!" and then slammed Shuichi onto the couch for another round of "doctor".
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lonergirl (UN: werewolfchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shelila has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/496481-Yuki-notices-Shuichi-is-beginning-to-gain