*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shuichi
  2. Begin at the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/578246-Shuichi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1335900
Shuichi Shindou begins to pack on the pounds! What will Yuki do? Male WG
This choice: Shuichi normal weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shuichi

    by: Unknown
Shuichi awoke slowly to the cold chill of the new morning. The undesirable cold swept the covers off him and he shivered underneath the pillows. He never liked the cold, in fact his favorite season was summer. He loved to go around in the summer with his shirt off and show off his nice slim body.

But he was happy that his newly constructed pool was done and he could swim about shirtless when it started to get warmer.

Shuichi started to wonder what he do today when he smelled the sweet-smelling aroma of Yuki’s heavenly homemade pancakes. When ever he smelt Yuki's cooking he swore he was dreaming, his cooking was one of the things that he liked most about Yuki.

But enough dilly-dallying he thought. Time to get ready.

As he was getting ready he decided..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shelila has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/578246-Shuichi