*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Absence of Fitness
  2. Which Netherworld Are We Visiting?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337566-Nippon-Ichi-Evening-of-Fattening/cid/3061435-Absence-of-Fitness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1337566
Your favorite demons/heros of Nippon Ichi are about to super-size it!
This choice: Mao, Rasylberry, and Almaz's (Disgaea 3)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Absence of Fitness

    by: Clide
After having been christened Overlord by the ghost of his father, Prince Mao had been running the Evil Academy. While he was attending to his duties well, that came with its own unique issue - he was doing it too well! The Underworld had started getting boring and stale, and it was about time something came to spice it up!

"I never knew ruling the Academy could be so boooooorrriing!" Mao moaned from the seat of his throne. "I can't stand this, there simply must be something I can do to be rid of this boredom!" Moa jumped from this seat and began searching the immediate area for anything that caught his attention. What he saw was the latest issue of Boiling Brimstone, the Underworld's number-one source for the hottest trends.

Mao was a bit hesitant at first, but decided to pick it up and skim through it, just to see what the contents of the magazine were. "Let's see here... 'Prinny Tennis,' no I've already done that... 'Underworld Tournament,' well I am already the strongest that there is, so no..." Then he stumbled upon a page that confused him. It read: "Big! Beautiful! Large and In-Charge!" The rest of the page was an advertisement showcasing an overweight succubus modeling in casual wear, midriff exposed.

"Gluttony is in these days, is it?" Mao wondered aloud. "Hmmm... well, I certainly see no need to become a walking ball of fat, so--" and before he could finish his thought, he was interrupted by a knock at his door. The door was the entrance to his throne room, and entry was prohibited unless the visitor had express permission, so Mao simply yelled, "Get in here already!" and the door swung open.

Behind the door was Raspberyl, though she was... different from before. She was usually such a tiny little delinquent, but upon stepping closer towards Mao, he could see that she had grown rather significantly... around the waist,at least. Raspberyl's figure was much rounder than her previously slim build, almost giving her the appearance of a ball.

"Beryl? Is that you?!" Mao exclaimed, confused. Raspberyl replied, "Uh, yeah Mao - haven't you heard? Gluttony is in-vogue right now, I had to give it a shot!" Mao lowered his eyes in disbelief. "So you mean to tell me that a delinquent such as yourself actually follows trends?" Raspberyl nodded with a confident "Mhmm!"

"That doesn't seem... entirely counter-productive to being a delinquent to you?" Mao questioned in a sassy tone. Beryl was caught off guard. "Uhm... W-Well, I'm not doing it j-just to follow the latest trend," she stammered. "I'm doing this because these are the steps necessary to becoming a heroine!" Mao simply rolled his eyes. Again with this heroine nonsense, he said to himself.

"If I can defeat you this time, then I would have discovered the secret to my true potential!" Beryl exclaimed.

"So it's a rematch you want? What, do you want to sumo-wrestle me?" Mao said with a sarcastic chuckle. Beryl's face turned red with embarrassment. "S-Shut up! That's it, here I come!"

Without any further ado, Raspberyl launched herself at Mao, knocking him back several feet with her stomach. The impact, while not at all harmful, was still very surprising to Mao all the same. Huh... that was... different, he thought.

"Behold the power of Cannon Ball Beryl!" shouted the round demoness as she followed up with another move:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clide (UN: zbclide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337566-Nippon-Ichi-Evening-of-Fattening/cid/3061435-Absence-of-Fitness