*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the guardian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338996-The-Guardian/cid/457186-the-guardian
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1338996
story of a young man
Chapter #1

the guardian

    by: shadow writer
Introduction

Origin

Many millions of years ago there were three mighty gods and two very powerful goddess. Each had powerful powers but no place to go in the universe to live and to stay that soon changed however the fire god Volcum used his powers to make a massive fire ball of magma each day adding to its size. Then Anng the wisest of the Gods used his air powers to create oxygen to breath and carbon dioxide for the plants to live. Gaea the beautiful strong goddess created rock earth the ground and mountains with a single blow to the core and soon the earth was dry. Then the oldest Poseidon used the his water powers to give the planet water. The planet was lifeless until rhea came along and created plants to live and breath anng's beautiful art of air you see the god Anng and the goddess Rhea were married. Poseidon and Gaea had been married recently. Volcum was the only one without a partner and he hated it that way. He was alone. So he created an animal to be his companion he called it a Human.
The humans advanced slowly but using fire they created a civilization worshiping the god Volcum. The other Gods and Goddess had created animals but not as intelligent as the human so the other gods created humans but changed there features a little.
Gaea then used her powers to separate the lands into five different areas but Poseidon placed his people on the top and the bottom where they were strongest each civilization had a special bending power. The fire nation received the smallest land mass . The earth nation took over the what was supposed to be the water nations land making the earth nation huge. The water people had two peoples in the north and the south. The air nation became the most spiritual and connected with there power. The forest built beautiful cities soon the element benders went to war each fighting but the air nation stayed out with forest nation.
The gods then made the Guardian to stop the wars his special ability was he could bend all different elements. He was reincarnated every time he died. He created an island in the center of the ocean to monitor the different civilization. He was said to be connected to the spirit world that is where reincarnation ability.
The civilizations began to grow more and more on there own with the gods around spirits arose. After thousands of years a war arose. That would be the first world conflict.
This had to do with the small fire nation but the most advanced above all had been recently taken over by fire emperor Volcum named after the great god . He believed that the fire nation should control all humans alive and that they were the superior element because they had mastered the metal first and had better army and navy so he declared war on the earth Kingdom. And the water tribe, the air nation the, forest kingdom.
¨¨
The guardian was needed yet he disappeared it was said that he was killed by Volcum and the new guardian had not been born into the air nation. and the war began for 100 years the fire nation had been fighting . This is where are story begins in the small village of one of many villages left in the southern pole where a young man



You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. the story begins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow writer (UN: enderman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338996-The-Guardian/cid/457186-the-guardian