*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. REMY IS PUT IN LINGUINIS PANTS
  2. A New Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1340329-Ratatouille-Inflation--WG/cid/1860436-REMY-IS-PUT-IN-LINGUINIS-PANTS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1340329
Bloat n'swell the characters from Pixar's Ratatouille.
This choice: Other (Anything including the Human characters may go here)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

REMY IS PUT IN LINGUINIS PANTS

    by: Unknown
As linguinis puts gets ready to enter the restaurant he needs a place to hide remy sorry little buddy he said to Remy.Then continued to open his pants putting Remy inside remy started to squirm and move making bulges in linguinis pants as he moved around linguinis actually liked it so.He kept remy In his pants for the rest of the day loving how he felt in there when he got home he took remy out and changed into his PJ'S bottoms and said sorry little cook but you just felt so good in there as he opened his pants and drop remy in to his pleasure remy moved about franticly trying to escape but all he did was.Create bulges squirming turning linguinis on more and more after awhile linguinis just sat down to watch tv patting the squirming bulge and saying calm down just move around a little you fell so good he had admitte that remy.Felt just wonderful as he took remy out and said we will do this another time ok later at night when he was going to bed he went over to remy'a bed holding his pants open saying come on get in little chef remy shook his head no but linguinis just pushed home in loving those squirming bulges remy made in his pants he went to bed with remy ing his pants squirming saying goodnight little chef rubing the bulge that was remy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. REMY MOVING TURNS LINGUINIS IN.

*Noteb*
2. LINGUINIS PUTS REMY IN HIS UNDER WEAR.

3. COCK VORE?

*Noteb*
4. PART 2?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1340329-Ratatouille-Inflation--WG/cid/1860436-REMY-IS-PUT-IN-LINGUINIS-PANTS