*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mega-monster Wrestler
  2. Who's it going to be!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342336-shrunk-in-a-wwe-superstars-dressing-room/cid/1874690-Mega-monster-Wrestler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1342336
you are shrunk backstage in a wwe superstars locker room
This choice: another wwe superstar...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mega-monster Wrestler

    by: GrizzlyMike
You can't even begin to fathom how or why you are now only 2" and naked, but you need help. You instinctively want to yell up to whoever you can to get help but then start thinking about your situation a little more carefully. Looking up at the terrifying beast, you flashback to wrestling matches in which he tore about other beefy wrestlers and seemed to enjoy every minute. Would he actually help a 2" man, or torture/squash you? You are scared shitless at the sight of this man-mountain and have no idea what to do. At least you recognize the bull in front of you. Maybe this will help to get him on your side. You have always admired (well that and feared)...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrizzlyMike (UN: grizzlymike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shrunky9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342336-shrunk-in-a-wwe-superstars-dressing-room/cid/1874690-Mega-monster-Wrestler