*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brianna
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1346214-The-Switches-Please-Add-on-to-this-story/cid/2236565-Brianna
by Xziek
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1346214
When an 15 year old boy learns he has the power to switch bodies with any one he touches.
This choice: Brianna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brianna

    by: Judiciousoctagon
As you are walking home you hear someone calling you, It's Brianna. you become flustered just by seeing her, her large breasts lightly bouncing up and down as she makes her way towards you. "Do you have notes from what we did in class today" she asks, "Y-yeah I do right her, give me a moment" you stutter, trying not to look at her breasts. You pull out your notebook and hand it to her. "Thank you so much!" she says as she begins to walk away. You pause at the thought of what it would be like to be in her place, the girl you've adored since the 3rd grade. In this heat of the moment you run towards her, tripping on a crack in the road you topple over, barely touching her hand. The next moment you're standing upright, you feel the weight of your(Brianna) breasts on your chest. Your long black hair flowing in the breeze. You let out a little giggle of excitement as a flirtatious smile curls on your lips, You are now Brianna!

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Brianna's house

*Noteb*
2. Go to the mall

*Noteb*
3. Check her phone

*Noteb*
4. Call a friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Judiciousoctagon (UN: merry511 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xziek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1346214-The-Switches-Please-Add-on-to-this-story/cid/2236565-Brianna