*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The meteor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1347909-The-fat-adventure/cid/549783-The-meteor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1347909
Alien women have a great influence in making a 20 year old get fat.
Chapter #1

The meteor

    by: datonman
From the far reaches of infinite opaque space, a small meteor was approaching earth.

John Arthur, a 20 year old who lives at a dorm at Harvard looks at himself in the mirror, mostly at his midsection. He looked down at his belly which was very soft and round. It has been 18 months of nonstop eating and snacking and John came from a 167 pound teenager to a hefty 217 pounds. His pants were snugger which he was told constantly by peers to get bigger pants. He was on his way to being obese.

The next day he was walking home from the local McDonalds restaurant when a flash of light sped like a bullet in the sky. He looked up for the sound was a whoosh. It looked like a flying star. It was when he heard an impact that he concluded it was a meteor. It fell a couple of feet ahead of him towards a park. It was midnight and people were at home sleeping so he went to take a look and hoped he would find something of interest in a falling meteor before anyone else did.

Eventually he got to the spot where it crashed. There was flames on the meteor and smoke was rising and hissing. John got closer when suddenly unexpectedly, a purple mist erupted from above the point of the meteor and sprayed at him. He coughed but he breathed the mist now. Afterwards it stopped and he took a picture on impulse. He then ran away from the scene. He would need to email this picture to the proper people soon but first what was that weird mist?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 datonman (UN: tonynai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
datonman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1347909-The-fat-adventure/cid/549783-The-meteor