*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1355861-Psychic-Academy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1355861
This is a story of Psychic Adademy, After the Manga not the Anime.

This is a story of Psychic Adademy, After the Manga not the Anime.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story of what happens after the Psychic Academy Manga. So read the manga before you add.

Rules-
•Long chapters no one sentence crap.
Ex- And so he threw a fireball
None of that must be at least 2 pages long on Microsoft Word unless it is an Aura or a Question. Ex- Do you go left or right? Or do you have a fire aura?

•Spell-check before add
•Use words not online lingo
Ex-Lol, omg,ect will not be allowed
There can be sex parts but please don’t over do it. The story is action not a porno
•Always give away out of deaths reach. Ex- don’t have one chapter lead to death with out the option of life.
•The main character(you) may not die
•No BoyxBoy but GirlxGirl is ok

Back story-

It has been 10 years since Ai and his big brother Zero have gone missing. The A,D,C is still looking for Ai and his power of Light but even they have no clue as to were they are hiding.

There are many rumors, some say that they are helping the world, other say that they have left Earth and went to the Para-dream world, No one knows for sure.

Aura users are still a small percent of the worlds population, There is about 1 aura user for ever 150 normal human being. A,D,C is still trying to make aura users by science but they hit a stand still in there research 8 years ago when all there experiments died of aura manipulation.

You are starting your freshmen year at the Psychic Academy but the question is what type of aura do you use?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1355861-Psychic-Academy