*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369305-The-Time-Belt/cid/598790-Lets-head-for-the-park-put-belt-on-to-car
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1369305
Time Travel! When will you go, what will you see?
This choice: Let's head for the park (put belt on to carry it)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let's head for the park (put belt on to car...

    by: granny
"Hey, Jay, what's wrong with you?" Denise asks.
"Ddddenise, something is WRONG, this thing is vibrating!" All of a sudden bright colors run all over the belt and Jay 'fades' out, then pops back with a strange noise. "Whoa, did you see that? I was, um, somewhere else for a minute there."
"Man, what are you talking about?" Denise says as she backs away eyeing Jay carefully.
"C'mer" Jay says, "look, feel this!"
"Hey!" Denise yells, "what IS that?"
"I'm not sure but it's kinda cool, here hold on to my hand see if you can feel it through my hand."

'POP'

"Oh, my, GOD, do you see that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where ARE we, and how did we get here?" Slowly the kids look around at a VERY different place than they had been just seconds ago.
"Tell me that is NOT, what I think it is, man I thought that was just a story, this CAN'T be real."

Jay and Denise are looking at a VERY big, very wooden BOAT of some kind, and there were animals lined up calmly walking aboard, Lions, walking beside Kangaroos, Tigers walking by Goats, there were even Turtles crawling along two by two!
"Man, you have got to be kidding me!" Jay laughs nervously, looking pleadingly at Denise as if to say please tell me I am not the only one seeing this.
"Out of the way children." a gravely voice says, "There is a need to hurry if we are to get everyone loaded in time." Um, Jay, Denise says, if this IS Noah, how are we understanding what he says, shouldn't he be speaking like Yiddish or something? No, silly Sumerian, or German,or something like that Jay said with a dazed look on his face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 granny (UN: wredgranny814 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369305-The-Time-Belt/cid/598790-Lets-head-for-the-park-put-belt-on-to-car