*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/2414821-She-makes-the-soup-and-shares-it-with-the-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: She makes the soup and shares it with the other girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She makes the soup and shares it with the other...

    by: DAGV
The spice that she used was a gift from her grandma. she told her that was an antique family secret that helped the little girls to grown up. She believed it was a joke because she still being small in height although her grandma always complied her growth, but she loved it flavor since the first time she ate it, and wanted to share it with her friends.
It had a strong flavor and always gave she a warm sensation in her chest and something that she never told to anyone was that it make her nipples to get hard every time she ate it, that is why she only used a droop for recipe, but how it was the first time that her friends could taste it, she decided to add a whole bottle.
when the soup was ready, it looked delicious. just its smell started to affect her, her breath was heavy and the warm in her chest was growing quickly. She then decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat the whole pot

*Noteb*
2. someone comes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DAGV (UN: dagv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/2414821-She-makes-the-soup-and-shares-it-with-the-other