*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kyoko's New invention
  2. Others
  3. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/487114-Kyokos-New-invention
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Kyoko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyoko's New invention

    by: Linjeda271
After weeks of work Kyoko was done. She was getting tired of being the one with small breast so she decided to do something about that. Sure she wasn't alone in being small. Yuriko Shinonome was also a small girl. But Yuriko still bigger than her. She decided that she wanted to be big.

Her new invention would help her get big. Her invention was a ray gun that would enhance the the size of a person's body. Kyoko had built two guns in case she needed a backup. She also made two shrink rays if things got out of hand. To avoid any trouble she did her invention at her house. She was at her house ready to try her invention.

"Now what should I do first?" she wondered.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/487114-Kyokos-New-invention