*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pills
  2. Yuriko's Turn
  3. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/526292-Pills
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: She looks for something that'll give her big boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pills

    by: Linjeda271
Yuriko had decided to go down to the market area in hopes of finding something that'll give her big breast. She went from store to store asking if they had anything that will give her what she wanted. Sadly every store she went to said no.

Yuriko was now sadly walking home. "I'm never going to have big boobs. Chiharu will always be bigger than me. Densuke will love her. I wish there was something that would give me big boobs." Yuriko said.

"Perhaps I might be able to help you." said a voice. Yuriko turned around and saw a guy dressed in black. His face couldn't be seen for it was covered by a hood

"Who are you?" Yuriko asked. "Just someone who wants to help you." the guy said. He then pulled out a bottle. Inside were pills that were about the size of an aspirin.
"These pills were made to increase the mass of a woman's breast. One pill will increase your breast by one cup size. Two pills will increase by two cups, Three pills by three cups, etc. There are 250 pills in here. You may take as many as you want, but you must wait 30 minuets before taking another batch." the guy said. He then handed Yuriko the bottle.

Yuriko couldn't believe it. She had what she wanted. She would finally have big boobs. "Thank you Mr.-" But when she looked up the guy was gone. Yuriko's shocked then turned into excitement.

The guy watched Yuriko from the shadows and said,"Things are about to get very interesting."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/526292-Pills