*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breast Growing Soup
  2. Komoe
  3. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/545315-Breast-Growing-Soup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: The spice makes her breast grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Breast Growing Soup

    by: Linjeda271
Komoe put the spice in the soup then stirred it up. After a minute she stopped stirring and poured some of the soup in a bowl. She went to her table and sat down. Komoe took a spoonful of her soup, and swallowed it. As it slid down her throat it left a warm feeling inside of her.

She was about to take another spoonful when she suddenly started to feel hot. Komoe placed her hand on her head to try and ease the pain.She got a little dizzy as the warmness stayed. Though dizzy she could have sworn that the warmness was moving down her body. The feeling did move down and finally stopped at a certain part of her body.

Her chest.

Just when she thought it was over, the feeling came back and stayed at her chest. Then the warmness started to increase. She felt her shirt become tight. She looked down at her chest. She notice that her shirt was beginning to push out. As the feeling increased, her shirt began to push out more and more, becoming tighter and tighter. Komoe wondered what was happening to her. Then she realized what was happening.

Her already big breast were getting bigger.

Komoe watched as her chest swelled and swelled. Finally after a minute the swelling stopped. Her shirt had become very tight. She notice that her H-cup bosom had swelled up to an I-cup.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She shares the soup

2. She eats more soup

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/545315-Breast-Growing-Soup