*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/609648-KeikoChiharu-and-Yurikos-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Keiko(Chiharu and Yuriko's mother)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keiko(Chiharu and Yuriko's mother)

    by: welcome
Keiko was walking through the house one day and started thinking to herself "Chiharu is getting big, she'l proboly become bigger than me." She decided that she wanted to grow again. When she was a teenager, she stumbled upon this book with a spell in it, she used the spell on herself which was whenever she put on a bra, her boobs would fill it up. She wanted to feel the pleasure she felt when she did it before. So she grabbed a L-cup bra and put it on. "Here we go again" She said to herself. As soon as she put it onher breasts swelled up immeadtly, she started to moan as the pleasure hit her. When it finally stopped, it felt like she grew a little more then she was supposed to. Keiko looked to see why but as soon as she did, the bra snapped off. She then said "Uh-oh that was the biggest thing that could cover my breasts, oh well,I guess i'll have to get some more clothes." She then took her purse and went out the door without putting on a top. While she was walking she noticed a lot of whistling, but she just kept walking adn satisfing the boys a little bit by jumping up and down or "accidently" bumping in to someone with her breasts. She had the tits that every man wanted. Then she bumped into...

You have the following choices:

1. Chiharu

2. Yuriko

3. Densuke

4. other ways for Keiko to grow

*Noteb*
5. other ways for Keiko to grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 welcome (UN: godmode4me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/609648-KeikoChiharu-and-Yurikos-mother