*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ello
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1371875
A giantess story where 99% of things are allowed

A giantess story where 99% of things are allowed

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hey this is my giantess story, keep it by regular standards. Please no one sentence chapters or 1 way choises unless it makes perfect sence to do it that way. Thank you and have fun ^^

Heres a breif list of people around your house and that you know.

You are Dan a 18 year old Senior. Even though you are a senior you are still a "Geek". People insult you all the time, once you get this device it could be time for revenge.

Your mom Molly has been a gental one most of the time however she can get EXTREMELY phisical and horny when provoked. She is about 4 ft 7 in and has allways been teased about her height. Maybe this can be used for revenge?

Your sister Holly has recently lost her virginity in the last month and is doing it every chance she can. You know that if you dig deep she is nice but recently she has been pretty horny so best watch out.

Your cousin Sally has been a giantess fan since she was 19, you and her have allways been close. You would allways play as kids, no telling what game you guys might play if this happens.

Your "girlfriend" Alice. Even though she calls you her boyfriend you have never been on a real date with her. You have never even held hands. It is her mission to bed you once.

Your best friend Michael. A football player turned bodybuilder, recently he has been ignoring you and you feel that your friendship has been broken. He is 2 years older then you and usually ignorint.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS