*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsume does a Dance
  2. Natsume
  3. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/542559-Natsume-does-a-Dance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: Natsume does a Dance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsume does a Dance

    by: Linjeda271
Natsume was in her backyard. She was thinking about Mii. About how popular Mii was. About what Mii did to save the city from evil Ongo. She was thinking about Mii's body. It was sexy, and curvy, and voluptuous. All she would have to do is take one step, and her entire body was bouncing everywhere. Men would love to see that. Natsume wondered if she will ever have a body like that.

Since that Ongo incident Natsume had not turned into Mii ever since. It had been two months since Mii saved the city, and everyone was asking where Mii had gone to.
At least all of the males were asking.

Mii saved the city by growing to a giant size. It was a dace that made her like that. That dance was very strange. Old guys and small spirits were dancing with her. The end of the dance cause her to grow.

Grow. What would it feel like to grow to a giant size? Natsume stood up. She started doing the movements of the dance as best as she could remember.

During that dance she started to feel hot. The same hot feeling she felt when she would turn into Mii. Only this time it was different. This feeling increased. Natsume clenched and closed her eyes. When she opened them, everything around her looked smaller. Then it looked like everything kept getting smaller. But it wasn't that.

Natsume was getting taller.

Natsume grew and grew, her body increasing in size. She kept getting taller until she stopped at...

You have the following choices:

1. 100 feet tall

2. 500 feet tall

3. Much bigger height

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/542559-Natsume-does-a-Dance