*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/2741453-2Walk-along-the-fence-post
by Tyneth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1380168
You shrink somewhere in our world and have to deal with several animals.
This choice: 2:Walk along the fence post  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

2:Walk along the fence post

    by: OblaanBo
It's too risky to go out into the middle of the field where all of the animals are hanging out. Besides, due to all of the grass that is now taller than you are, you could very easily get lost out there. By staying right next to the fence, you can stay away from those pesky farm animals whom you are to them a bug, and also have a landmark with which you can orientate yourself. This is by far the best option in your opinion.

You start walking alongside the fence when you hear a loud noise that nearly busts your eardrums. A large animalistic shadow falls upon you. Freezing in place, you start to regret your decision to walk next to the fence and you slowly look up. What you see nearly stops your heart. It is a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Massive beak

*Noteb*
2. Colossal muzzle

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OblaanBo (UN: oblaanbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyneth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/2741453-2Walk-along-the-fence-post