*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/490888-Waking-up
by Tyneth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1380168
You shrink somewhere in our world and have to deal with several animals.
Chapter #1

Waking up

    by: Tyneth
You slowly open your eyes and stare at the sky. Lying on your back, you feel somehow strange and very exhausted but you dont’ know why. Your head hurts and your legs feel like if you’ve taken part in a marathon a couple of hours ago.
Finally, you try to get on your feet and think about your situation: “Where am I? What time is it? What happened to me.... and why the hell do I have to ask questions like that?”
As you finally manage to stand up and open your eyes completely, you immediately fall down again due to what you just witness.
The world around you is gigantic! Somehow you must have shrunk. This new awareness complicates the question of what happened to you even more.
“Impossible....”, you think. “This has to be a weird dream.... a hallucination or whatever!”
but suddenly, some scenes from several hours ago come to your mind!
You remember who you are and where you were when you suddenly lost consciousness.
To be precise, you are...

You have the following choices:

1. In a forest

2. in a rural area, close to a farm

3. In the wilderness of Africa

4. somewhere in a jungle

5. *other location*

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyneth (UN: tyneth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyneth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/490888-Waking-up