*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. INside MAn!
  2. A fancy shortcut
  3. Exploring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/602005-INside-MAn
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Will you make it saftely?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

INside MAn!

    by: Unknown
I walk through the grass jungle. The heat and humidity makes me want to roll into a ball and die but I keep going. I start to wonder... Why didn't I just stay home and get help from my family? Oh well though I'm very far and if I go back I don't think I'll make the trip.

TAP TAP TAP!

I hear a noise behind me and immediately hide behind a large towering blade of grass! I watch as a huge beetle passes by, it's legs
thumping at unreal speed on the ground to move! I don't think a beetle would harm me but it's safe to be sure! Once it disappears into the jungle I keeping going.

After what seemed hours of walking I felt like a zombie! I just seemed to limp forward, inch by inch. Soon the ground got hard... and a little bumpy but much easier to walk on then the kind of muddy ground.... I look down and notice that it's concrete! I must be at the edge of Ms. Windy's concrete patch just outside of her back yard door! I run past a few last blades of tree like grass and I was in a open plane of concrete and ahead of me was a huge door surrounded by the monolithic features of the rest of the house!

I gained new energy out of nowhere and now I can run, so I ran to the door and of course at my size I slip right under it....

The smell of coffee and baked products and spices flooded into my nose, I looked on the ground I was on and it was a marble, smooth hard floor I can see it has crumbs that were to my knees like boulders and pieces of sand or salt that would otherwise be considerably tiny to the regular big human eye....

I'm in the kitchen...

Well now that I'm hear I wonder where I should go...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/602005-INside-MAn