*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hell of A Ride!
  2. Shannon
  3. 6 O' Clock in the morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/838914-A-Hell-of-A-Ride
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Run towards feet for attention as she bends over to pick up the clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Hell of A Ride!

    by: Unknown
"Dammit!", Shannon whispered under hed breath as she scrambled back up. She stood in full height and looked at the clothes she scattered all over the floor of Todd's room.

She bent her knees to get down and reach for the articles of clothing. Meanwhile you are sprinting for his life towards her gargantuan feet as you keep shrinking below an inch tall. You know you don't have much time to get to her before she picks up all the clothes and moves out... You've gotta hurry!

After treking on top of the thick carpet as fast as possible you make it in front of her huge toes. Each toe much larger than an estate! You looked up at her toes, seeing a tiny bit of her toe nail on top of one of her toes. There were painted a dark, violet-red. You figure you must definetly be super tiny, almost microscopic as you continue to look at her huge toes. You would actually have to make a large climb just to get on top of her toes, nevermind the rest of her body! You were so small that you could see the wrinkle ridges that lined her toes. Her skin of her feet was dry looking. You think you have a chance at making a quick climb through the ridges of the skin of her toes. You get dangerously close to one of her toes. Realizing that she could easily flex her toes a little bit or shift her foot forward and crush you without a single nerve cell in her body ever acknowledging the horrible deed. It made you feel a little sick with fear... but also strangely, a sense of excitement. You'd never see yourself in a position where you're almost microscopic and having to climb Shannon's toes just to start the long and harrowing journey of getting someone to notice you and convince them your not a bug also!

You reach your hand forward and touch her skin half-way expecting her to feel you, but no response. It felt warm but tough. You dug your fingers into one of the skin ridges and then your feet and you find yourself easily climbing up. You can't believe this! Your so tiny that your climbing the ridges of her skin infront of her toe! But alas it was no dream, it was real. You look back remembering that Shannon isn't going to stay still forever and as luck has it she is reaching for the last clothing item, her towel... which means! She's going to start moving after she gets that real soon! You frantically climb as fast as possible without falling. Although a fall from this height may not be fatal because the carpet might block most of the impact (assuming you don't fall between the carpet strands) but it sure would be a huge waste of effort and oppurtunity! You climb faster and faster and somehow make it to the top of her toe.

You walk onto a hard, relatively flat surface that is dark violet-red... her large toe nail. You could fit your school gymnasium onto the toe nail! You look up as Shannon's knees unbend and straighten up as she ascends to her full height above. She then starts to walk. And hell breaks loose for you!

It was like a nightmarish roller coaster ride! First her foot rose into the air, you had nothing to hold on to or to bind you down so you immediately lose balance as the foot rises and fall onto your ass on the hard floor. For a moment it was as if you reached clarity as it seemed you were hundreds of feet in the air and time seemed to be frozen as you glimpsed the carpet of your room below....... Whoosh!!! The foot starts to plummet down and fast! Your stomach lurches like never before in your life!

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

The ground you stood on shook as the foot collided onto the carpet ground causing an earthquake on the ground and on the foot. Then the cycle continued!!! As if once wasn't enough! Shannon walked with what seemed like gentle grace with her bare feet lightly touching the soft carpet below but she was unaware of the hellish ride she was giving her brother on top of her toe! And how could she ever guess such a thing? Shannon soon finally stopped though. She was in front of the bathroom. Oh shit! The bathroom! That's right she was going to probably take a bath of a shower.... Were you really going to stay for that???? What do you do? You're already so far... is there a chance you can persevere and hold on or should you abandon her foot???

You have the following choices:

1. Try to hold on through the watery ride.

2. Abandon post!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/838914-A-Hell-of-A-Ride