*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386662-Eureka-Seven-WG-Interactive/cid/863765-Side-Effects-of-Laziness-Include
by Eleven
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1386662
The first E7 WG interactive story, with unlimited possiblities. 50 GP per good chapter.
This choice: Hilda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Side Effects of Laziness Include...

    by: Eleven
Hilda yawned as she was sprawled out on the couch in the common area of the ship. With the way things were heading in the final battles before the Gekko would head to the Coralian Central Cluster, she had nothing to do on the ship. Sure, she piloted her LFO and fought with it plenty of times beforehand, but since all of that work was being taken up by Holland, she was left with her regular routine of Quarter Master of the ship. Even that was boring as barely any changes occured in the quotas on board. she stared at the white ceiling until some odd noise interupted the quaint silence of the room.

"I guess I'm hungry." She muttered to herself as she went to the kitchen to fix a snack. Normally she wouldn't eat between meals as her lifestyle was active from work on the ship to her yoga exercises she did keep her slim dark brown body in shape. But her trim tummy and tight butt were being replaced by a slow layerof fat that accumulated over the course of five days or so. Hilda wasn;t oblivious to the change as she did check her weight bi-weekly and the two times she had done it in this week showed a 4 lb gain.

"I should stop and try and lose the weight but I feel so..." Hilda stopped as she sat down with her turkey club and bag of chips, getting situated on the couch again. "I haven't felt so comfortable and relaxed in so long." She took a bite of her sandwich and poked her belly button. "Does that mean I'll be happier if I was fatter?" She contimplated the idea for several seconds before deciding...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eleven (UN: eleven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eleven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386662-Eureka-Seven-WG-Interactive/cid/863765-Side-Effects-of-Laziness-Include