*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be striper.
  2. Try on her bikini.
  3. May
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1388451-Phantom-Ash/cid/605298-Be-striper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1388451
Ash - a loser who gains the ability to possess others. Mayhem ensues. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: Be striper.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Be striper.

    by: Galatic
Ash smiles as he walks out of the house in May's body.
"Well 'May' what shall we do today?" He asks himself, his voice sounding super sexy as May's.
"Obviously I can't let such a wonderful body go to waste. It's a shame that it hasn't been used to pleasure men before now. Luickly though, I'm here to change that..." Ash smirks, looking down at his new breasts. He walked down the street a little ways, being sure to act as sexy as possible, swaying his hips back and forth and pushing out his chest. Soon he notices a group of teen age guys, a little bit older then May, giving him the eye.
Ash smiles confidently to himself as he approaches them. The group moves so that they're on either side of Ash, making a little path between them as he approaches.
"Hey there sexy, where you going so fast...?" one of the guys call while another whistles at Ash, giving his ass a slap. Ash smiles, feeling his new tits start to become hard as he glances back.
"Oh, I'm just looking for a nice quiet place to make a little money..." he says with a teasing tone.
"Hey babe! I know just the place..." another one of the guys says. He walks up to Ash, wrapping and arm around his waist, and leads him, with the group following close behind, into a dark ally.
"Alright baby, we got you you're quiet place, now lets see some goods!" another guy jeers.
Ash smile slyly at them as he reaches up and slowly unzips part of his top, exposing some of your his breasts and black lace bra. He makes an innoncent look on May's face as he brings a hand to his mouth, biting a finger on the glove. He pulls on it gently with his teath and it slides off, exposing his soft and delicate hands. He lets it drop to the ground and closes his eyes, repeating the same action with the other glove, but this time with a forceful yank of his head, letting his long brown hair flow as he pulls the glove off. He looks over at the group with deep eyes as he unzips his top a little more, his breasts poking out, before he drops the glove from his soft teath. He glances down quickly with his eyes, and inwardly smirks, seeing this simple action was enough to give the entire group hard ons, as their tented pants showed.
"You want more...?" He asks sexily, each guy shaking his head up and down in excitement. Ash lets out a little coo, unzipping his top all the way. His black lace bra pokes out, and eveyone can get a good look at how nice and firm May's boobs are, as well as how hard her tits are as well, them poking out of her bra. Ash smiles sexily, sliding out of his shoes and kicking them out of the way. He slowly bended over and began taking his socks off, everyone staring into his cavern as May's breats bounced and jiggled with each movement. As Ash was comming back up, He unbuttoned his skirt, and toyed with it, sliding his thumbs on the inside and twirling it around before he finnaly let it drop. He slid off May's shirt as well when the skirt fell to the floor, and push them out of the way with his foot, leaving May's body exposed saved for the black bra and thong. Ash licked his lips, squeesing his bewbs and letting out a sexy moan of pleasure, that aroused not only the group of guys, but himself as well. He began playing with himself for a litttle bit when the big guy, obivously the leader of the group, speaks up.
"You're not done yet..."
Ash sees what he's getting at and turns around, so his ass is facing the 'Boss'. He quickly unties his bandana and lets it flutter to the ground, and reach down, pulling his thong tight, making it squeeses against his pussy. Ash lets out a gratifying moan, feeling himself getting very wet, as he slides it off, May's scent filling the air. The 'Boss' looks at May's now exposed ass gleefully as Ash reaches around and unclipes his bra. Ash held it up for a second in the front, squeesing it against May's breasts, letting all the guys stare at him with hungry eyes, before he let it drop to the ground. Ash knows all of their hard on's have just increased as May now stands there naked and unprotected infront of all these horny guys.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1388451-Phantom-Ash/cid/605298-Be-striper