*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The incredible shrinking invention
  2. The bottle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/2331040-The-incredible-shrinking-invention
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1390467
You are stuck in the room with a girl and you are shrunken, what will you do???
This choice: Emily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The incredible shrinking invention

    by: Unknown
As soon as you got home, you called Emily. You thought it would be best if she got it immediately. Though you didn't know it, the bottle started to glow. When Emily picked up, you told her what you got her. You got excited when she said she would be over immediately. You really hoped Emily would be happy. You turned around to see the bottle glowing, it glowed more than it did before. You slowly reached your hand towards it. When your right hand made contact with it, you passed out.

When you woke up, you were on the table. You took a look at your surroundings to see that you shrunk to 5 inches. You look down to see your clothes on the floor were still the same size as before. You turn to your left to see the bottle. However, there was a note that you hadn't seen before. You get closer to the giant note and read it.

"          Dear buyer.
If you are reading this, then that means you have found the shrink bottle. As you might guess, it can shrink someone or something down to the size of a toy. This bottle is currently in development and wont affect females. You can use it to shrink down your enemies and teach them a lesson, or shrink down your friends for a fun game. You can even shrink regular day objects to help carry them around.
WARNING, THIS DEVICE CAN BE DANGEROUS, USE WITH CAUTION."


You couldn't believe what you just read. The worst part was it didn't say anything about a reverse. Suddenly, you heard the front door open. You look towards it to see Emily walking in. She looked around and yelled your name. When you didn't appear, she sat down on the couch. Emily could see the bottle, but didn't want to take it without confirming it was the correct one. As she relaxed herself, you desperately wanted to get her attention. You . . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/2331040-The-incredible-shrinking-invention