*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392026-A-trip-to-the-spa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1392026
Welcome to the spa You are here to eat or be eaten.

Welcome to the spa You are here to eat or be eaten.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the spa
You are here to eat or be eaten.
This is a spa for people with skill in vore, unbirth, or breast vore
Before you enter you must follow these rules
1. No scat or piss
2. Vore is allowed but no M/M
3. No CockVore
4. Chapters must be at least a pharagraph long, unless it is a question of what path to help set the stroy
5. Prey may be willing or unwilling
6. No random unbirth or vore spree. They must follow some form of plot.
7. People with animal ear or tails are allowed but no full blown furries. They must also be female
8. Creatures with their top half female and the lower half something else are allowed(i.e nagas, centaurs, mermaids)
9. Sprits like ghost, faires, dyraids, or elemental goddeses are allowed
10. Please don't let the story end at the digetion of the prey. Move to the pred's life when you are done for.
11. No racial slurs
12. No building a full house in some ones womb (see this happen one to many times)
follow the rules and let the fun begin
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392026-A-trip-to-the-spa