*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393546-Liquid---Body-Swap-Possession-Clone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1393546
One day you found a strange liquid, go to school when you arrived you fall asleep.

One day you found a strange liquid, go to school when you arrived you fall asleep.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are coming back to home when you see a car accident, one of the car is from your neighborhood and the other belongs to a science laboratory. You go to your neighborhood car, but there is none inside and after you go to the science laboratory and none inside too, so you look around, see a strange liquid, decide to get it and go back to school. On the way you stop at McDonald's and buy a Milk Shake, sit but don't see some of the liquid fall on your drink and when you arrived in school you fall asleep and when you wake up you felt something strange...

Your name is Jon - you're 16, study at Falcon High School, have black hair, blue eyes, a O.K. body and 5' 6 feet

Your mother name is Kate - she's 38, housewife, have black hair, green eyes, a good body, DD cup for her age and 5' 0 feet

Your father name is Gregory - he's 40, work in a department store, have some white and brown hair, blue eyes, a muscular body and 5' 8 feet

Your sister name is Janet - she's 22, study at Wolf Univesity, have red hair, green eyes, an outstanding body, D cup and 5'2 feet

You can add any name you want to story but you can't change anything about your family only add people to it
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393546-Liquid---Body-Swap-Possession-Clone