*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1193758-Keep-your-dignity-and-refuse-to-smell-her-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Keep your dignity and refuse to smell her feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Keep your dignity and refuse to smell her feet!

    by: lilipoot
She glares at you in your obstinance, but then smiles a little. She digs under the cushion and pulls out a pill bottle. Shaking one into her hands, she holds it out "You either worship my feet, or you take this pill." You of course look at it doubtfully, but just as you open your mouth to ask what it is, she cuts you off, "I won't tell you. I do promise that you won't be hurt by it. So either take it, or worship... or I can just beat the tar out of-" before she can finish, you've gobbled down the pill.

She smiles at you "Good. Brave little idiot. Now take your clothes off." Despite the danger, part of you gets stupidly hopeful and excited as you do so. However, she just stares at you, still smiling. You start to ask another question, but she shushes you, "just wait. We'll see how you feel abut your choice in a minute." After a minute or so, you start sweating profusely. She smiles bigger as you struggle to kept your eyes open. Then you topple over backwards unconscious.

When you come to, you are looking straight up at her. You see her giant green sole coming at you, but aren't able to dodge. To your shock, it doesn't hurt. You can feel her foot on you, and you can certainly smell and taste it, but your sense of pain is gone. Unfortunately, so is most of your ability to move. All you can manage is to wiggle. With a smirk, she says down to you "told you it wouldn't hurt. Those pills are a gift from a friend for when I need to punish someone who is too brittle for me, see.." she holds a mirror over you, and you begin shaking wildly in terror as all that you can see is a flesh colored blob.

She actually giggles at you, "I love when it gets that reaction. See, to keep fro hurting you, it just removes anything that can feel pain, and leaves an invulerable mound of putty with you mind and senses spread evenly throughout... Well technically invulnerable. Your mind wants a solid body, so if you get crushed into something too long, your body will absorb into it permanently." You start shaking in terror again. She rolls her eyes at you, "oh don't whine. Its only happened once, and he is now the most comfortable and unbreakable car seat in town. I'll give you the pill to change you back once you admit what you were doing, and after I have my fun. But what to do with a ball of naughty putty...

You have the following choices:

1. Use him as a foot massager

2. Split him in 2 and put him in the boots he loved so much

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1193758-Keep-your-dignity-and-refuse-to-smell-her-feet