*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/504429-Helenas-Sexy-Pump-Tease
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Continue to stare at her pump and nylon clad feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Helena's Sexy Pump Tease

    by: KingsSideCastle
Despite the fact that you know staring at your teacher's feet is a really bad idea, you can't help turning your attention back to Helena's pump as it continues to dangle off of her rather cute nylon covered heel. Today she's wearing sexy black stockings that go up all the way under a skirt that (in your opinion) is too short for any teacher but her to successfully pull off.

You continue to gaze at your teacher's feet longingly. Fortunately, Helena is too busy reading to notice. It's hard to believe that such a bookworm could have such a tough personality and nice looking body. She could easily make a succesful living as a model if she wanted to. You and your friends always wondered about what type of athletic activites she was involved in to keep her body so nicely toned.

As the dangling show continues...you're filled with the secret hope that the pump will fall. You've always wondered what your teacher's feet looked like.Though she's been known to wear pumps and stockings rather often, this view of her heel is the closest that you've ever came to seeing her without footwear on. If her heel is any indication, your teacher probably has some pretty attractive feet.

As Helena turns another page of her book, she bounces her foot a bit and her pump dangles even further. More of your teacher's gorgeous foot is exposed as the pump slides down to her toes. You're on the edge of your seat. It looks like you might get your wish and your teacher's shoe might come off.

what happens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/504429-Helenas-Sexy-Pump-Tease