*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1193768-Split-him-in-2-and-put-him-in-the-boots-he-loved
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Split him in 2 and put him in the boots he loved so much  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Split him in 2 and put him in the boots he loved

    by: lilipoot
"I know! I'll put you right where you wanted to be!" With that, She Hulk picks up your quivering body, her amusement almost hiding the remaining anger over your intrusion and lies. Suddenly you feel pulling fro each half of your body as she pulls you in half. Again, no pain, but you have the distinct feeling of being in two places at once. You look at her, half your vision in each of her hands.

She gives you a playful squeeze, then says in a playful yet spiteful voice, "Have fun foot freak!" Suddenly you're dropping, before landing in some kind of caves... and dear god did the smell! For a moment you were happy to not have a stomach, or you'd be making a mess everywhere. Part of you vaguely realizes she has dropped you into her boots, but the rest of you is experiencing mind numbing disgust as you settle out on the insole, the sweat still there staining you. You think to yourself, "What, she's going to leave me in here for a few hours or until I gi-OH CRAP WHAT IS THA!!??"

She finishes pulling on her boots. There is just enough of you to fill the entire inside. The top of the boots are too tight on her calves for any of you to squeeze out though. The amusement leaves her face and voice as she glares at her feet. "OK you lying little punk, game time is over. I'm going for a short hour run around the city. I can already feel my toes getting more wiggle room, which means it isn't going to take long for you to become part of my boots permanently. When I get back, I will let you talk ONCE. It will not be a conversation, just you telling me how sorry you are for breaking in and lying about it."

She gets to her feet and stretches a bit, "If you keep up with this ridiculous story though, I'll be putting you right back on and going for a long run. You won't survive that as you. I'm telling you this because unlike you, I'm honest and want to give you one last shot. If you don't admit you broke in to indulge your foot feish," she did chuckle here, wiggling her toes to compress you and force more of their stink into you, "One I'm betting you've been thoroughly cured of by now, well.." She shrugged, "I gave you multiple chances, and you gave me nothing but disrespect and lies. Do that one more time, and the rest of your existence will be nothing but the inside of my -thanks to you 'sacrifice'- permanent everlasting indestructible boots."

She stomped her right foot, and took off on her run. You can feel sweat pumping out of both her feet, contributing to the pressure pushing you more and more into the insoles and inner walls of the rancid disgusting boots, You thought back sadly to when this whole thing seemed like a good idea. When her feet sounded like heaven, not a sweaty stinking torture device. "Guess I'd better tell her the truth soon as she gets back I don't want to be her boots. This is already unbearable! I'd go I sane in a week! Wait, can I go insane? Probably not. She said this is just for questioning people, and shes one of the good guys..." your thoughts turn indignant and prideful again, "Yeah! She's one of the good guys! She can't do something like this! Its a bluff, it has to be. This is just her big final scare before she admits she's wrong. I just have to stick with it a little longer, and I'm home free... except what if shes not!?"

The entire run, you not only wrestle with the constantly worsening foot stink, but with what to do when she takes you off. Finally you see light again as she pulls both boots off. Looking down into you, she asks, "Well? What is it going to be?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1193768-Split-him-in-2-and-put-him-in-the-boots-he-loved