*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. dragon
  2. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/508625-dragon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human
This choice: dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

dragon

    by: Bruce Lee Gifford Jr.
Bowhan stared at the creature in the bundle of cloth on the bed. It was the strangest thing he had ever seen, and it was obviously half-human and half-dragon. It basically looked like an anthro dragon with human skin. Bowhan quickly covered the creature up and backed away. "My God, that thing is disgusting," Bowhan commented.

Then Bowhan realized that it was his child. He cursed himself for being such a fool and not realizing the woman was a demon. He looked back at the creature, and then he looked at his sword. Bowhan knew that it was probably best to put the thing out of its misery. Bowhan grabbed his sword.

Bowhan lifted the sword in the air to kill the dragon child. Just as he was about to strike the child opened its eyes. The child's eyes were blue, the same blue eyes as Bowhan's. Bowhan dropped his sword behind him, and then he fell to his knees. "I can't do it," he said out loud, "The child is still half-human and it's my child. I just can't kill it"

Bowhan had to think of another way. He couldn't take care of the thing, because what would people think of him with the child. He was a monster slayer, and if people found out that he had sex with a demon and had a half dragon child, well let's just say it wouldn't be very good for him if anyone would find out.

"I don't know what to do," Bowhan said, "I can't kill you, and I can't take care of you." He then decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. (UN: bruce607 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/508625-dragon