*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. he tries to kill the child, again
  2. dragon
  3. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/550518-he-tries-to-kill-the-child-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human
This choice: he tries to kill the child, again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

he tries to kill the child, again

    by: Dragonlord
Bowhan steeled himself and picked up his sword again.

"You may be my child but you must still die," Bowhan said as he lifted his sword, "May god forgive me."

Bowhan closed his eyes and brought his sword downas hard as he could. He felt his arm jarred as his sword hit something harder than a rock and opened his eyes. Standing over the child was a man with deep bronze skin scored with countless scars and hair bleached white by the sun. The sword had hit the man's forearm which was coated with large red scales much like those of a dragon's.

"Another demon?" Bowhan said confused before pulling back his sword to swing at the man again, "Then I will make sure you die!"

Bowhan was knocked into a tree and clutched at his gut in pain as he slumped to the ground. The man picked up the child and held it in his arms smiling down upon it before turning a heated gaze to Bowhan.

"Why?" Bowhan managed to gasp, "Why would you care for this monster?"

"Because that dragon you killed was a member of my clan," the man said glaring at Bowhan, "I came here planning to kill you to avenge him but with this little child I can do it anyways."

"What?" Bowhan choked.

"I can see you both care for this child and that you wish him dead," the man said smiling a sharp toothed smile, "Which means not only will I be taking your child away but I will be denying you of your kill. With the fact that a bit of the dragon you killed rest within him, I think me taking him will be a constant tourture for you. You will know that he is still out there, learning to fight from someone who beat you easily, becoming more powerful every waking moment. He might use this power to go on a rampage and you will know it is him instantly, know it is your blood undoing everything you've done."

The man made a deep throated laugh and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonlord (UN: dragonlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/550518-he-tries-to-kill-the-child-again